What's new, and when was it released?
we will now publish significant features / updates here. Along with our technical reference - for those that might have been following the issue.
AKA your release notes.
FYI, there are also many little quality / bug fixes that we don't mention here.
If you have 'subscribed' to a particular bug you will be notified when it has been fixed.
4th of July 2018
- Copy or clone tours, activities or events
- Use Paypal to take payment
- Selfservice Kiosk mode available in Spanish
- Support and knowledgebase moved to Freshdesk
2nd May 2018
- Selfservice Kiosk, let customers register themselves whilst they wait in your shop
- Collect rider information by biker/skier
- Hold back inventory in online booking
- Re-order bikes and extras in online booking
- Online booking available in Danish
8th March 2018 (rel 770)
- admin users can now change store using the same account
- refund via Stripe directly from within BRM
15th November 2017 (rel 730)
- beginning simplification of the makeReservation page
- started to add WYSIWYG inventory editing tools (add category / change category)
- introducing smart information / alert message lozenges.
9th November 2017 (rel 7.25)
7th November (rel724)
- Lightspeed Integration - buttons always show for LS stores
31st October 2017 (rel 722)
- HiVo mode released for online booking
- Online booking dates improvement. End date changes in sync with start date.
- Show payment processor info in transactions list if Stripe
- ShowPlanner from within Reservation List Panel fixed
5th September 2017 (rel 709)
- print mechanic list
- 'prep' details for each bike
- ability to delete reservation types
9th August 2017 (rel 704)
- item safety check
- you can now set bikes to broken from maintenance area
4th August 2017 (rel 701)
- Getting Started page introduced to help on-boarding
3rd August 2017 (rel 700)
- Can now remove events / activities
19th July 2017 (rel 698)
- included ProductLine column - provides much better feedback about full PLs
7th July 2017 (rel 693)
- you can now delete discount codes from your admin area
4th July 2017 (rel 691)
- you can now send post-rental emails
- OBW extras now show display name and image
20th June 2017 (rel 688)
13th June 2017 (rel 686)
- customers can now select location when booking online
- customers can now add notes to online bookings
1st June 2017 (rel 680)
- BRM now highlights discrepancies between price and received
- You can now choose to ignore cancelled reservations in your list of rentals
22nd May 2017 (rel 676)
- you can now set the order of your product lines
- rolled out Dutch language in the OBW - taking the total to 9 languages supported
8th May 2017 (rel 671)
- you can now set the message you display online when you're sold out of a product line
1st May 2017 (rel 669)
- BRM now waits until you press a 'return' button before returning to Lightspeed. This allows you to 'customise' your rental before you return - like adding extras, delivery etc.
21st April 2017 (rel 664)
- 48hr mode has option of including today
19th April (rel 663)
- per minute pricing!
- pay on return preparation
14th April (rel 662)
- Financial Reports v1
29th March 2017 (rel657)
- massively improved Lightspeed Integration! Sharing customers just got a whole lot better.
- bug-fix to allocate algorithm. Fix to RDP staying grey problem.
28th March 2017 (rel656)
- added shopID and Tax type to Lightspeed configuration. Added LS to client registration type.
- generic image upload fixed
- Added invoice no to TX report
24th March 2017 (rel655)
- what next button in maintenance section.
- maintenance section - find 'live reservations'
- fixed rounding error in Reservation Detail Panel
24th March 2017 (rel654)
- pricing rework for US.
- new GBAL icon
- tax added to delivery (optional)
21st March 2017 (rel653)
- Automatically add amount to pay to the stripe view
- German added to OBW3
17th March 2017 (rel652)
- Price change detection on swap asset - now offers user choice; "stick or change?"
- Price group editing for items in your reservation
- import customers from lightspeed (request to BRM support)
14th March 2017 (rel650)
- Pre-ride email sending. For certain shops, gradual rollout
- can't swap feedback in Swap Window
12th March 2017(rel649)
- OBW languages - Finnish and Swedish
9th March 2017 (rel648)
- Print option - default to notes & signature on.
- Added Spanish translation to OBW3
- FB 1585 - re-price now detects price group errors
8th March 2017 (rel647)
- FB1514 - Compatibility matrix for extras
- added concept of internal only extra - see this article - at bottom
- Customise the name of your Product Lines easily!
7th March 2017 (rel646)
- FB1330 - Discount Codes now have configurable excluded periods (blackout dates)
6th March 2017 (rel645)
- FB1572 - search by client id
- FB397 - delete client
- FB1535 - custom images for extras
- FB1383 - custom images for category images
- customer copied over from Lightspeed->BRM (if you select one in LS)