The maintenance (AKA mechanic) section of BRM really performs 5 key functions:
- USAGE tracking real time usage tracking. BRM tracks exactly how much usage a bike has had since its last service (as well as the period of time since that service) and feeds back that information using a little battery indicator.
- post rental feedback allows the capture of any post-ride feedback - against the specific bikes concerned - on bike return.
- full service histories a place to record all your service histories for your bikes, either manually or automatically using a barcode scanner.
- workflow workflow for your mechanic so they know what they should be working on.
- checks item pre-ride maintenance checks - a crucial part of maintenance and liability management